Friday 13 March 2015

LOOKFANTASTIC BEAUTY BOX- March 2015.

It's that time of the month again. Lookfantastic time. Its name is Beauty Box, March's Beauty Box. Can you tell that I am watching a James Bond movie as I am writing this?


You know the drill. Every month LF releases a new box with 6 beauty products worth 71 GBP, but you pay them only 15 GBP (shipping included).


If you are completely into this boxes thing, you can save yourself some money and preorder couple of boxes for the next 3, 6 or 12 months. The longer you order them, the more you save, so that whole thing will cost you 40 GBP, 75 GBP or 135 GBP.


The box itself is sturdy, slightly decorative, has a LF logo on it and I personally use it for storage and organizing. Products are protected with gray tissue paper and sealed with the LF sticker. Every box also contains a little booklet that tells you a bit more about the products inisde of it.


First product was a surprise. Nuxe or Caudalie? That was the question?! I am so theatrical today... I received Nuxellence Detox night cream-Detoxifying and Youth Revealing Anti-aging care, which came in a 15 ml/0.5 oz. tube and in its full size version costs 66.50 Euros (link). I've seen unboxing videos for this month's "issue" and everyone showed Caudalie Polyphenol serum which I already have. I love that serum but this will be a good way to try something else.


Cowshed Lippy Cow natural lip balm would be great, except that mine came with a dead, red ant with little wings. Natural indeed. I love animals but this one was a bit too much for me. I just can't put that anywhere near my face or lips! This small 5 ml tube costs 5 GBP.


I also got a LORD&BERRY black eyeliner. Been there done that, so I am "comme ci, comme ca" about it, although it comes with a price tag of 10 GBP.


The product that I was most excited about is  travel size (I think) WET BRUSH worth 7.99 GBP (link). I already admitted that I watched videos about this month's box prior to getting it myself. Everyone showed a green one, so I was even more happy when I saw that mine is hot pink.


I was also very happy to see NUDESTIX MAGNETIC EYE COLOUR (2.8 g/0.10 oz), creamy eyeshadow in a pencil. It came in a shade GILT and costs 24 GBP (link). On my fair comlexion it looks as a mixture of gold and bronze, depending on the angle, but I can say that while I was trying it on my hand, it didn't budge at all.


The last product is BLISS'S FAT GIRL SLIM firming cream (2 oz/60 ml) worth 10.40 GBP. It has almost liquidy texture, smells funny, but I'll try it.


My overall impression is OK. I just can't forget about that ant... Where did he come from? Wher was he going? It is not a bad value for money and there are some great products inside of it but this PLUS ANT thing just ruined it a bit for me.


What do you say? Have you ordered any of the beauty boxes? Are you sorry for the ant? Or for me? ;)

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment