Tuesday 30 June 2015

LOOKFANTASTIC BEAUTY BOX- June 2015.

If you are not into beauty boxes, click out! This is going to be a beauty box post. I present you the Lookfantastic's June beauty box!


In my defense, I skipped some of the boxes :)...but June got me!


You already know the drill... Lookfantastic is a beauty web shop which offers their selection of beauty product on monthly bases. A box like this will cost you 15 GBP (shipping included). The products come wrapped in tissue paper and sealed with the LF sticker, and you also get a leaflet with some information about the products in it.


As always, the box contains 6 products, this time only in travel sizes.


June box doesn't contain any makeup items but there are products from Ren, Caudalie, Murad.... Me like!


1. REN Glycolactic Radince Renewal face mask had me! This travel 15 ml/0.5 fl.oz. tube is a great way for me to decide if I like it or not?! It is currently available in a LE 75 ml version- link, which costs 36.69 Euros (their usual full size tube has 50 ml and costs 45.76 Euros, so this LE thing is a great deal!).


2. MURAD Rapid Collagen Infusion comes in a mini  5 ml/0.07 fl. oz. version, and is apparently a great and quick solution to perk up more mature skin. Having said that, this little bottle will go to my Mom. Its full size version contains 30 ml of product and costs 92.95 Euros (link)


3. CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Radiant Serum helps to lighten age spots so I'll try it after summer to see how it will deal with my (after sun exposure) freckles and possible discoloration. In this box you get a 10 ml/0.33 fl.oz. tube and a full size 30 ml version will cost you 64.35 Euros (link).


4. Last face skincare product in this box is NUXE Creme Prodigieuse Anti Fatigue for normal/combination skin. Its full size 40 ml version will cost you 30.03 Euros (link) and in this box you get a smaller 15 ml tube.


5. Some of the products will be a surprise. For instance, you will get something from kms, L'ANZA' or label.m, and I received label.m's 50 ml Blow Out Spray which is supposed to add volume and protect your hair from heat and UV beams. A 200 ml bottle of it is currently reduced from 17.88 to 15.15 Euros (link).


6. And the last product that you'll get is also a kind of lottery, and will come from a luxury beauty brand like TIGI, ALTERNA HAIRCARE, REDKEN, balance me or KORRES. I got a 100 ml tube of balance me Revitalising Hand and Body Wash. A full size 300 ml tube will cost you 17.87 Euros (link).


That is it. I am aware that today is the 30th of June but I wanted to tell you about this box since you can buy it in July too, while stocks last.


You can also choose a monthly subscription and use the above code for some extra discount.


So, are there any items inside that will make you click the "add to bag" button?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007HR


For Croatian version of this post click here

No comments:

Post a Comment