Thursday 2 July 2015

My June 2015. Favourites...

Publishing a new favourites post this early in the month is new for me. But, the few products that got to be here were really loved!


I think of myself as a skincare gal and if you follow me for some time now, you have probably noticed that as well. I love taking some me time and pamper myself, so it is no wonder that I am so into face masks. I tried many but until recently, I never reached for Mask of Magnaminty from Lush. I am probably one of the last people who tried it?! But, my verdict is that it is awesome!!! When my face is having some hard time dealing with that time of the month or it is "thanking" me for sleepless nights and bad food, I reach for this baby. It immediately calms my skin down, cleans it and gives me a fresh and glowy look. Since there is more to be said about it, I will leave some details about it for its own post in the future.


Another skincare product that I once again fell in love with is CAUDALIE Beauty Elixir... One would think that it is just some kind of aromatised water but it is so much more... It will wake you and your skin up early in the morning, it will have your pores under control, it will freshen up your overall appearance... and I can't say enough about it! I reviewed it here, in case you want to know more, but honestly our love is growing stronger with each and every single day.


June was an especially busy month for me and I was exhausted and in desperate need of a couple of days off. At the end of the month, I got to "steal" a few days off and spent them on our coast (magical times...), but up until then I was reaching for effervescent magnesium to keep my body running strong.


To keep smelling clean and nice, I used mi trusty Nivea roll-on. I have been using Fresh Natural for years but lately I had a feeling that my body got used to it?! On the other hand, I wasn't ready to part completely from Nivea, so I decided to try a different scent and chose the Powder Touch version. Good decision! We are still in love <3 <3 <3 and I always smell clean and fresh.


Since Nivea roll-on is so good for me, I had a feeling that maybe I am not a very sweaty person, so I tried to go with something more natural and that didn't end up very well. It turned out that my beautiful freshness came from my Nivea, not me. ;)

one done and the other one ready to go

My last favourite is a makeup one. June for me was in the pink and gray shades of Too Faced Romantic Eye palette. I have it for quite some time now but it became my "everyday rotation" product only recently. The whole palette is, like its name suggests, romantic and love/wedding themed, so it would be a great present for a bride to be.


Eyeshadows in it are soft, pigmented and easy to blend. I just love Too Faced brand in general!


Although I said that Too Faced Romantic Eye palette was my last favourite from the month of June, I have to have one more honorable mention...  


Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade Crush (review) was once again my day to day companion. I know that I am raving about it all the time but we just have such a connection... When I thought that I forgot to take it with me on a vacation I was abnormally upset and then I knew I have to mention it once again. Great stuff!!!


Those were my favourites... Which were yours? Do we share some or not?

Tell me....

Love, beautyandbrains007



For Croatian version of this post click here

2 comments:

  1. Nebrini se, nisi jedina, ja još uvijek nisam probala Lush Magnaminty masku za lice :D Lush mi nije najdraži brend, ali bi tu masku stvarno voljela probati jednom prilikom. Caudalice <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uffff....Sad mi je laknulo! ;) Ali ozbiljno, maska je odlična!
      A za Caudalie... da <3 <3 <3 :)

      Delete