Saturday 23 February 2013

Balea Trend it up dry shampoo

I am still on a hunt for a HG dry shampoo. I found this one on the shelves od DM. It costs 24.90 kunas (about $4.30, 2.50 GBP, 3 Euros) and you get a 200 ml spray bottle.


It is much better than Balea dry shampoo- the blue one that I already reviewed but not as good as Batiste blush dry shampoo that still holds the first place in my book.
It has an advantage to all the others that I have tried and that is the scent. Its scent is floral and not irritating like most of the dry shampoos. But don't get too excited, it is not like you won't need a perfume. And you can't smell the alcohol in it like in Syoss anti grease.
The application is the same like with all the others. Brush your hair and then apply dry shampoo to your roots section by section. Leave it to dry and then brush out your hair again.
It is recommendable to put a towel on your shoulders to prevent staining. And you really have to be careful with this one because it leaves a noticeable white cast even on blond hair.
It will freshen up your hair but just to make it neat for a ponytail. That will last through one more working day and that is it. I don't think that your hair (if it is greasy) will be good enough to leave it down. It won't look flowy.


Ingredients:
Butane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Parfum, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol.

Would I buy it again? Maybe, if I couldn't find Batiste but I am not running to DM to get a new bottle. I like that it doesn't stink, it is good for one more day ponytail but it leaves white cast so I need to be more careful while applying it which means that it takes longer to get ready in the morning.

My own list of best dry shampoos, so here it is (I've already reviewed them):
1. Batiste blush dry shampoo- the best one for now, adds volume and freshness to your hair; the only thing I dislike is the smell but this one doesn't compare to it
2.Balea Trend it up dry shampoo
3. Syoss anti-grease dry shampoo- hated that one; so so freshness, no volume and a horrible scent; I am putting Balea dry shampoo- the blue one in the same category because it will also fail its task if you don't put your hair in a ponytail but it doesn't stink as much


Have you tried any of them? What are your favorites?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment