Saturday 12 January 2013

Balea dry shampoo (blue one)

Since I am still on a hunt for my holy grail dry shampoo I added another one that I tried to my list. This time from Balea (it is a DM brand available at DM stores). It costs 2 GBP/$3.50/2.50 Euros for a 200 ml spray bottle. Although there is blond hair on the packaging I haven't read that it is ment just for blondes.


As all the other dry shampoos that I have tried this one also has a slightly odd scent, but the good thing is that it doesn't stay on your hair.
It is also easy manageable and it will not leave a white cast on your hair, I mean it will but it is easy to brush it out. I didn't need a towel to mess with it.
But, the volume and freshness that this product promises will be absent. Yes, your hair will be better but just to put it in a neat ponytail. And I am not talking about really dirty hair, I am talking about second day hair.


The concept is the same as with all the other dry shampoos. Brush your hair, shake the bottle and then apply it to small sections of your hair (to the roots). Leave it to absorb to your hair, brush again and you are done. They suggest to put a towel on your shoulders to prevent staining your clothes but I haven't experienced that (I do it when I am still in my red robe).

Ingredients:
butane, propane, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, alcohol denat, aqua, disteryldimonium chloride, isopropyl alcohol, parfum.


I decided to do my own list of best dry shampoos, so here it is (I've already reviewed them):
1. Batiste blush dry shampoo- the best one for now, adds volume and freshness to your hair; the only thing I dislike is the smell but this one doesn't compare to it
2. Syoss anti-grease dry shampoo- hated that one; so so freshness, no volume and a horrible scent; I am putting this Balea dry shampoo in the same category because it will also fail its task if you don't put your hair in a ponytail but it doesn't stink as much


That is it.

Which one do you like?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment