Monday 10 March 2014

NEW IN!!! 40% off sale at Douglas on selected brands


And here I am again with a new in post. Just in time, after my empties one. Houston, we have a problem! ;)
I hope they will not disappoint me.



After all, it was 40% off!!! Can you blame me?


Aren't they pretty?


I have two new Guerlain products in stock. Guerlain Lingerie de Peau liquid foundation and Guerlain L'Extrait Creme de Rouge intense matte colour. I chose a matte red. It should be more long wearing, like a stain. We shall see.


For the longest time, I've been hearing and reading about Clarins Natural Lip Perfectors. Everyone was really happy with them but didn't like the price. Perfect for me! I got nearly two, for the price of one.


And lastly, I really wanted to try the Collistar primer but unfortunately, it was sold out. I found a way to get over that by buying a primer from ArtDeco. It isn't on the above flyer, but it was also discontinued.

when all unboxed

So, you are going to be reading about all of these.

How do you like my choices? Have you tried any of them?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007




No comments:

Post a Comment