Tuesday 18 December 2012

Avon, Winter Rose bubble bath


Mmmmmmmm.... I am a big beliver in bubble baths. As soon as the temperatures drop after long summers in Croatia, I become obsessed. And since I am not sure if you even want to know about this product, I am going to keep it short. But I promised my review on these items so here is the first candidate.


It comes in a very cute, round, plastic 250 ml bottle. It costs 23 kunas in Croatia (about $4, 2.30 GBP, 3 Euros)- LINK for Croatian catalogue (but I am sure you have it in your country, too).


When I first opened the bottle, the scent was a bit strong to me. Very strong rose scent. I know, surprise?! But when you put it in the water it becomes nicer and softer.


Avon recommends that you put two caps of the product in your bathtub but I did it the old fashioned way. Poured right from the bottle as much as I wanted. That is OK with this one because it has a stopper on top which prevents you from spending all your product on one bath.
I didn't go crazy, though... and the bath was really bubbly (it hurts my heart to write this, but much "bubblier" than most of the Lush bubble bars).

ingredients
It is not drying. Of course, you'll have to apply a body moisturizer after (it is recommendable), but that is a must after every shower or bath.
I like this bubble bath. It is a nice product for the price. It is rich and bubbly but I would prefer it if the scent was softer. So, this is not a must have product, you don't have to go online immediately or call your Avon lady to order it, but if you decide to get it for yourself or as a Christmas present for someone else, in my opinion, you/they will like it.

I hope I kept my promise and wasn't too extensive in this post. Do you like this bubble bath or Avon products in general?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007

I am not affiliated with Avon in any way. I bought this product with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment