Monday 10 September 2012

LACOTE, GUAM FANGOCREMA for tummy and waist


Wake up!

It is time for a new post and this one is about a fat burner.... Soooo...

Let's get started!


 The first time a tried this GUAM cream, I was stunned how good it worked. But... There's always a but. Isn't it? I was quite young. That was more than 5 years ago. I watched my diet, exercised and needed something to help me with my tummy. And this one was great!

Now, 5+ years after, the circumstances are different. I am older, treating a larger tummy area and have a slower metabolism (that is how I console myself that it is not all the extra chocolate that I eat fault).

The question left to ask is: "How will this cream handle with my tummy, today?"


Aren't you interested?

 The first thing I must say is that I didn't measure myself before and after. My only way to see if I lost cm/inches is my wardrobe.

GUAM Fangocrema Tummy and Waist Mud-Based Treatment Cream with seaweeds, bitter orange and caffeine, has been formulated to tackle and visibly improve unsightly skin and attenuate adiposity around the tummy and waist areas, radically increasing firmness and tone.

In my experience, that is correct! I can't really say much about chemistry and HOW it all works, but IT WORKS! Good enough for me.The skin looks nicer and firmer.

You can really feel that this cream is doing something. After you apply it (especially if you do that after a bath or a shower) you can feel tingling and your skin is going to turn red. And when I say red, I mean RED.

you can see the reddness on my arm (it lasts about 30 minutes)

don't freak out (with flash it looks like a burn)

You shouldn't be scared by that, that is the way this cream works, but if the burning is too much for you to handle, rinse with cold water and apply less cream next time, or just hit the ignore button and find a different product for yourself.

I like the consistency of this cream because it is a cream which nourishes your skin, but it is also a little bit like a gel, because it disappers in your skin without leaving any oily residue. That is great in the mornings when you don't want to ruin your clothes before going to work. The chances are that you overslept, are already in a hurry and for something to extend your getting ready time, NO, that is just not acceptable. You're OK with this one. The only thing that could stay on your clothes is the scent which is a little bit of an algae mixed with menthol. I know, it sounds horrible but is not that bad. And the scent is not so strong that people who are with you in a room would notice it, only the ones that will hug you will probably be aware of it. So, if your husband/boyfriend/friend is OK with it, you're fine.

The ingredients:
aqua/water, octyldodecyl myristate, caprylil methicone, glycerin, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, propylene glycol, propylene glycol laurate, polysorbate-85, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel extract, xanthan gum, tocopheryl acetate, isomerized linoleic acid, algae extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, malva sylvestris extract (mallow), parfum, citral, limonene, linalool, siloxanetriol alginate caffeine, sollum fullonum (fullers earth), lecithin arachis hypogeae oil (peanut), ethylcellulose, acrylates (acrylamide copolimer), methyl nicotinate, polysorbate-20, propylene glycol isostearate, citric acid, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, deceth-7, PPG-26 BUTHET 26, PEG-40 hydrgenated castor oil, tetrasodium edta, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, mineral oil, propyl gallate, bht, bha.


It is recommended to apply this cream twice a day (in the mornings and evenings), which I did.


 Lacote suggests to use it with their mud mask, which I didn't.

English

Italian

French

Portuguese

Spanish

German

It comes with a booklet in all of these languages so I decided to post every possible language for my readers.

Unfortunately, this product contains parabens. Fortunately, this company doesn't test products on animals!

And what you all want to know. How much did I loose?

As I said, I didn't measure myself but I dropped one size down. Yes, I am watching my diet and did swim a lot but you all know how hard it is to melt fat off from the waist area.
Those with just a little excess weight will notice a difference almost immediately (my case 5+ years ago). Those with a slower metabolism (hello world, here I am) will have to be persistent. You will see results in the end.

You can find this product at DM, where 150 ml tube will cost you about 11.50 GBP/$18.50/15 Euros. That will last you for about 4 weeks (at least).

What do you think? Have you found a good product of this type?

Tell me....

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment