Saturday 15 November 2014

My new in...

One would think that I stopped my beauty obsession since I don't write as often but a small look at these boxes will let you know that you got it all wrong.


In September (yes, you read it right) net a porter offered free shipping which resulted in my Charlotte Tilbury madness. Mostly, Charlotte Tilbury, but we weren't exactly exclusive.


But since you have to take care of your skin first in order for it to look nice with makeup on, let me start with non-makeup beauty products. The majority was bought at hqhair during sales/discounts and Vichy Idealia Serum was a present from my mom, also bought on sale for 20% less. What can I say? Our family loves dicounts. ;)


One of my first choices was Glam Glow hydrating face mask (I really want to try the other version, too) that I have been wanting for a long time.


Elemis also has my full attention but I decided to go into our relationship with small steps, starting with a daily gel cleanser/exfoliator. Nuxe Reve de miel lip balm is a cult product here in Europe, so I couldn't be the only one "stuck" with Korres ( I am joking, Korres is my favorite!). Caudalie is almost always a good choice, and now when this tube is almost gone, I can say that we are having a great time together, and Murad cream was so affordable that I had to throw it in my cart.


But...it is makeup where I became crazy!


I've been on a Charlotte Tilbury kick. My first order was Lip Cheat in Pillow talk and Lustre Lip Gloss in the shade High Society, which blew me away so much that I bought crazy amount of her products, mostly lip products.


Charlotte Tilbury is not available in Croatia, but you can buy her products online on net a porter and on her official site. Usually, I would prefer her official site since there you can find everything from her range, and shipping for Croatia is 9 GBP, which isn't cheap, but with net a porter's normal shipping in mind (25 Euros), it's a bargain. During free shipping on net a porter you just don't have a lot to think about besides- BUY! :)


Later I ordered more lip cheat pencils in the shades Kiss 'N' Tell, Iconic Nude and one more Pillow Talk (which my mother bought me after seeing how obsessed I am with it), I also had to try her  K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipsticks, so I bought two shades Penelope Pink and Nude Kate, and made a full circle with one more gloss in the shade Seduction. The only non-lip product was her eye pencile in the shade Audrey.


One more brand which I am really intereted in and which, unfortunately, isn't available in Croatia is Laura Mercier. So, I went for a safe choice and bought two caviar sticks in the shades Rose Gold and Amethyst. I purchased Anastasia's brow wiz pencil in the shade Taupe (love you, Anastasia), and lastly something from the drugstore range, Bourjois matte primer.

all together now!

That was my catch for September, October and most of the November.

Have you been shopping? Do you like what I chose?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment