Sunday 7 June 2015

Feelunique Radiant Skin Beauty Box

Beauty boxes... Oh, what a wonderful thing they are...


I have been mentioning my love for various beauty boxes quite often. There are those like LookFantastic ones that make us joyful every month (here, here, here and here) and those that make a quick but powerful appearance like Net a Porter Valentine's kit. But today, I am here to tell you a little bit more about Feelunique's Radiant Skin beauty box (link).


If you don't already know about them, Feelunique is a UK-based company that offers a huge choice of beauty and makeup products on their website.


They also offer free worldwide shipping on all orders over 10 GBP and if you live inside of the EU, you don't have to worry about custom costs.

they offer PayPal, in my experience buying from them is safe and it takes up to two weeks for my order to come to Croatia

Recently they came out with several themed boxes and I chose the Radiant Skin one.

everything is nicely packed and sealed with tissue paper and feelunique sticker

It contains 4 full-size skincare products for radiant and glowing skin: Caudalie Beauty Elixir- 30 ml (I LOVE IT!!!), REN - Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial- 75 ml, FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance 28 Pads  and GLAMGLOW Youth Mud- 15 g face mask.


You also get a leaflet with tips and advice about each product, and a Discount Code for 10% off for these products on your next purchase.


It all comes packed in a nice black box with a ribbon and magnetic closure. And if any of you are wondering about my connection to FU... Don't... There isn't any. I bought this with my own money.



To summarise... All of these products are high-end, so getting them in 35 GBP beauty box, while they are worth 70.50 GBP is a great deal if you ask me! Yes, there is a GlamGlow mask which has a much larger 50 g version but that one on its own costs more than this whole box, and there is a chance you will not like it. Choosing something like this box offers you an opportunity to try these product without hating them or yourself if they will not work for you, and you still got your chance to play with them. I knew that I wanted this box when I saw Caudalie's Beauty Elixir and everything else was just a huge bonus. Besides, FU often has random and weekend sales or discount codes for everything on their website, including beauty boxes, which will make this box even more affordable. That is how I bought mine. It costed me less than 30 GBP and in my head, that was a bargain.


But now it is your turn to tell me what you think about this box? Which products in it are your favourites? And which product would you like me to review?

Please tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007


For Croatian version of this post click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment