Monday 6 April 2015

My March 2015. favourites

Last year I wasn't regular with the posts on my blog, favourites included. Then, at the end of the year I felt sad that I don't have a clear insight in my favourite makeup, beauty products in general, accessories and happy moments, so I decided that they will become monthly posts in 2015., which is why I am writing and you are reading about them again.


To begin with, all of my Febraury favourites (link) were equally loved during March, except  for the Revlon Balm Stain in the shade Crush. I still love it but this month I wore a more natural lip. My choice was again Revlon Balm Stain but in the shade Honey. These balm stains are really good, they are easy to apply, last well and I obviously chose good colours for myself. I already reviewed them, so you can read more about them here. 


Otherwise than that my makeup was same old same old, because I had a really bad cold. I religiously used my Hourglass Radiant Magenta blush (review) and Chanel Illusoire eyeshadow (review), but my main concerne was to get back on my feet and keep my skin healthy.


For makeup removal I stayed loyal to my ALPHA-H Balancing Cleanser With Aloe Vera. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! and still owe you a review for it, which is coming soon. This tube is almost gone but I am not panicking because a new one is already waiting for its turn. And when my face was clean, I used my Caudalie products from Polyphenol (C15) line, a serum for day and face oil before going to bed. I am planning to write a review for these two also but was waiting to try them out for a longer period of time. Although I was sick and didn't get enough sleep, my skin really looked great and I actually got many compliments for it. In my opinion, I have mainly these three to thank. And the last but not the least was my Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm, that made my lips look and feel healthy and which I will also review, eventhough it seems that everyone wrote about it before me.


It seems that this whole post has a "Cold theme" but to be honest I was really sick and exhausted, had a temperature but still went to work (had to), so these were my really faithful little helpers to make me look more normal and fairly polished. Batiste Strength & Shine dry shampoo was also one of them. It allowed me to wash my hair less frequently and still made me look nice. It makes me laugh to write this, but I will. Of course, I will review it! :D I will.


I will only mention Lactacyd emulsion for fine intimate care as my favourite because it really is and was my favourite, but because of the nature of this product, I will leave it at that, which concludes my March beauty favourites!


But, I have one more non-beauty favourite that I really wanted to mention. I watched an amazing play at Gavella theatre in Zagreb which is called August in Osage county (Kolovoz u okrugu Osage)... Phenomenal play which I almost didn't see because of the fact that it lasts for almost three hours.  That sounded frightening after a long day of work, but this play is so worthy of your time that I urge you to see it if you are in Zagreb and understand Croatian.


It doesn't have a light theme. In fact it is very serious, speaks about a dysfunctional family with A LOT of hidden skeletons in the closet, and makes you think about your life and your choices, and how they affect people around you. Although the story isn't filled with flowers and butterflies, you will still laugh. Actors in this play are amazing, especially Anja Šovagović Despot who, in my opinion, stole the show. She was perfect! I don't think that she has much in common with Violet Weston who she acts, but she completely transformed herself into Violet Weston on the stage. I never noticed that she ever thought about how Anja looks on the stage, it was like Anja stayed at home and Violet came to tell us her story. In the end the whole audience congratulated the actors for their amazing performances with an applause and my eyes teared up for no particular reason?!


And in the end, I wish a HAPPY EASTER to everyone who celebrates it and I am saying goodbye to March. April, I am so happy to see you here! Welcome!

Love, beautyandbrains007

No comments:

Post a Comment