Monday 10 February 2014

Lush Christmas Sale- 50% less for 100% more pampering


Well, hallo everyone!

I know... It seems like Christmas was ages ago... But you have to take into consideration that I was traveling

my little memento

and arived back to Croatia just in time to grab a couple of Lush boxes that were waiting for me on the shelves. I wanted to get the big "Legends" box, but it was sold out (same thing happened with Phillip Lim's bag that I wanted so bad, but was too late to actually buy it----Net a Porter sales tales....). That is also a part of the reason of my longer abence from blogosphere (it is funny because as I am writing this my dog is staring at me with a toy in her mouth, probably thinking- Oh no!!! Not that blog again!!!).


Although it doesn't seem like that in the pictures, during Christmas time I wasn't as impressed with their packaging like last year. I just love Christmas kitsch!!!

last year's box



Can you blame me??? Even the sign on it is perfect, and this year I used it as a Christmas decoration.


This year the boxes looked like this... Not complaining but more of an Eastery or springy box in my opinion.


The name of this box is self explanatory...

think pink

All the products inside, like the box itself are pink themed. It holds 14 products, three bubble bars (Rose Jam Bubbleroon, Creamy Candy and Comforter- my favorite from their usual line), two soaps (The Godmother and Rock Star), Melting Marshmallow moments bath melt, Fair Trade foot lotion, Bubblegum lip scrub, Turkish Delight creamy soap, Helping Hands hand cream, and four bath bombs (balistics): Sex Bomb, Think Pink, Twilight and Rose Queen.
Not bad..., and this box will be both pretty and handy after all the pampering.

another example of last year's Christmas tin box

Which I now use for storing my nail polishes...


And back to the future...


Orrr...


But I didn't stop there. I actually made some more "serious damage"...


Meet the monster with such a mellow name :)...


When my husband saw me with it his look was priceless... And the words that followed were also... All I can say- LOVE  him <3!


This one holds 21 products and is very versatile...


Containing Lord of Misrule bath ballistic, A French Kiss bubble bar, Golden Wonder bath bomb, Rose Jam Bubleroon bubble bar, Bombardino bath bomb, Snowcake soap, Flying Fox shower gel, Blue Skies bubble bar, Sandy Santa body scrub, Santas lip scrub (because I need two...), 80 g Ceridwen's Cauldrons bath melt, Gorgeous lotion, Snowman bath bomb, Jasmin and Henna Fluff eaza (some kind of hair treatment that I haven't tried, yet), Stepping Stone foot scrub, Lemony Fluuter (cuticle cream), Hottie massage bar, Ultimate Shine shampoo bar, Karma Kream body lotion, Full of Grace face serum and Noriko soap.


Inside the box, there are little baskets/shelves which you pull out and make your choice.


And as if that wasn't enough, I bought and got some other goodies...

whole other post

And as a result, you can probably count on lots of Lush reviews...

Have you made some serious damage during sales?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007


No comments:

Post a Comment