Sunday 27 September 2015

My August 2015. Favourites!

I know... Where was I about a month ago?! Well, cut me some slack here. I promised myself that I'll do my monthly Favourites and Empties this year regularly, so here I am. Better late than never, right? And yes, my August Empties are also "coming". And yes, you might see my September Favourites soon, as well. :)


For me, August was a "slow down" month, the majority of which I spent on my vacation, somewhere in the Adriatic. LOVED IT!!! I had some me time but also enjoyed quality time with my loved ones. During "I am doing a break from everything" mood, my beauty routine was simplified, to say the least, which is why there is such a short list of Favourites here.


In spite of the fact that I have a perfume Favourite in August which was craaazy hot, I don't really use a lot of perfume during summer. But this one is a great choice because it is light, doesn't contain any alcohol and smells like the essence of summer. I can detect so many summer notes in it, beach, sand, sea, breeze...everything! If you want a little more sense, meaning actual notes, I am putting a LINK Fragrantica.


Lush Mask Of Magnaminty face and body mask got its review and compliments before, so I am not going to describe it in details again. But, since my routine was so basic at the seaside, my skin was very grateful when I reunited it with this refreshing, minty miracle in a jar!


Another refreshing helper of mine was First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller. It is a liquidy, kind of a serum eye care. You apply it directly on the area around your eyes and spread it with the metal roller on top, which also provides a more cooling and "wake me up" effect on your skin. But it is not only refreshing. It also promises to decrease puffiness and dark circles. I like it!!!


And almost last is my August food Favourite or Find. I discovered this individual packed oatmeal with different flavours and my favourite is raspberry. They are very handy, especially for work, because you only need to add some hot/boiling water, leave it for a couple of minutes and voila. You have a delicious meal!


There are two more honorable mentions... The first one is Eucerin Transparent Sun Spray with SPF 50, which already has its review and which I really recommend!


And the second one is Biobaza Liquid soap with Manuka Honey. It is great and I love it!!!

That was all of them. What do you think? Do we share some favourites?

Tell me...

Love, beautyandbrains007


For Croatian version of this post click here

2 comments:

  1. Great favorites of the month, girl. I need to check this perfume by Dior.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you get a chance, check it out! :) :*

      Delete